How are you? And how have you been? I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Awards by the beautiful KinkChic. Thank you so much dear :*
The Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support and recognition, and just to get to know the person behind the blog. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award (must have less than 200 followers).
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own
1. What are your hobbies?
I like singing, dancing *covers face* and reading. Oh, I looooove travelling.
2. Why did you go natural?
I’ve always loved styling hair. One day, I watched a YouTube tutorial where a lady with natural hair did a Bantu knot out. I tried it out on my relaxed hair, and was disappointed that mine didn’t come out as nice as the vlogger’s. After watching a few more natural hair style tutorials, I decided to cut my hair.
3. What are your hair goals?
Hmmm… My hair (her name is Zuri) is currently slightly longer than my collar bone. I hope to grow it too mid back length in 6 months.
Sounds crazy right? But with God nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1:37)
4. How do you achieve long-lasting moisture in your hair?
After moisturizing with water, I seal with my Cantu leave in. It works like magic! I do this once or twice a day.
5. What’s your go-to or signature hair style?
When Zuri isn’t in a protective style, she is usually in two strand twists or a high puff.
6. What are your must have products?
Coconut oil– It’s the only oil that doesn’t make my scalp itch cause it’s so light (My scalp is quite sensitive)
Cantu Argan Oil Leave In– It keeps my hair moisturized, makes it so soft, and the smell… lovely 🙂
Mayonnaise– Yeah, like the type you eat. It’s an excellent deep conditioner. Works perfect for me
7. Heavy makeup? Light makeup? No makeup?
8.Do you have any plans to help your society?
Oh yes! However, they are still in the works.
9. Who is your best music artiste?
Hmmm, I actually don’t have a favourite one. I like anyone with good content.
10. Have you seen Beyoncé’s Lemonade Video?
No I haven’t *covers face again*. I’ve been living under the rock that is medical school.
11.Do you like it? What do you think/feel about it?
I can’t answer that now, will watch it right after this 🙂
My questions are:
1. What is your nickname?
2. What are your hobbies
3. If you could be a super hero, what power would you like to have?
4. What is your favourite childhood memory?
5. What is the weirdest food combination you’ve ever eaten?
6. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
7. If you were to describe your life with a movie, what would it be?
8. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
9. Do you like dogs?
10. Are you ticklish? 😉
11. What are your pet peeves?
Have fun darlings 😉